It is because of our members that ATA Connect has become one of the many benefits of Archery Trade Association membership. In order to protect the informative and professional nature of this community, we have established some general rules to keep in mind:
- Be respectful and professional. Differences of opinions can make for educational and productive posts in ATA Connect. We know there can be some “hot-button” issues that will arise and certainly don’t want to avoid them. All we ask is that your conversations be productive and do not attack the individual who has posted it.
- Be honest, be yourself. The community is intended to be used for the helpful exchange of information between members. False, inaccurate, or otherwise misleading information is not helpful. Please be sincere in your community participation by only contributing content you know is accurate. Be mindful to respect the "closed" environment of the ATA's online communities and do not forward messages to non-members.
- Keep marketing efforts separate. Help us keep this community a learning tool and do not post any commercial messages in the community discussions, libraries, or to an individual’s inbox (unless they have specified otherwise).
- Help look after your community. There is a permanent record of your posts across all online community platforms. ATA Connect’s online platform is here for the benefit and enjoyment of members like you. If you notice content within the community that does not abide by these guidelines or the Terms and Conditions, please report it to our Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also choose to report an individual post that you feel may be detrimental to the community. This will allow the Community Manager to review it and decide whether or not the post should be removed. Please do not abuse this tool.
- Work together. Remember that the goal of our organization is to unite and strengthen the industry. If your topic of discussion or comments do not align with that goal, please refrain from posting.